Sunday, July 01, 2007

Solo animated style



I based this on the likeness of Gentle Giant's Han Solo animated-style maquette. Drawn with brush pen, colored in Photoshop.

Work Update:
This coming week I'll be focusing on commissions, trying my best to get the last of the "April Rules" ones out the door, as well as hopefully making a lot of progress on a design job I've been chipping away at for a couple months.. Then I'll be heading up north for a couple days of much-needed reeeeelaxation. :)

Wizard World Chicago is creeping up quickly. I have much to do before then.. I'll have a few kewwl announcements before then... Oh, and I've had a few people asking me about Comic-Con, so I'll say again: I will NOT be making it to Comic-Con this year.. Sucks, but whaddaya gonna do..

Random update over. Have a great 4th of July week, everyone! Don't be a boring workaholic like me -- Go out and have fun!

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger Checkmark said...

Awesome Solo drawing! You definetly made it look like those new figurines they made.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home