Thursday, July 12, 2007

Update & Maihack's Blog

Busy busy busy busy busy @.@

I tell ya, sometimes I look at my "to do" list and mah brain starts to explode. I have around 30 separate projects (that includes sketch card sets, commissions, and design jobs) on my plate right now, some big, some not so big... some HUGE.. and about two-thirds of them have to be done by the end of the month, which stresses me out just thinkin' about it.

So yeah.. If you see a few new gray hairs on my head at the next convention, that's why. ;P
AND I wanna try to squeeze in a couple "me" things before WWChicago, but I guess we'll see..

I wanted to post a link to Mike Maihack's blog before I go. I like his stuff a lot, and he posted a cool step-by-step showing how he created this Phoenix pic. So go check that out. Never hurts to pimp out a fellow artist :)

HERE'S THE LINK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home